Warranty & Returns
Do your products come with a warranty/guarantee?
Yes, all of our products come with a 12-month warranty. For further information, visit our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
If I have a warranty claim and need to return my item, who pays for the postage cost?
All costs associated with a return are the responsibility of the purchaser, and if it is deemed to be a warranty issue, the repaired goods will be of Mobilize Me's cost.
How long is the warranty on my product?
A 12-month comprehensive warranty covers all items purchased through Mobilize Me. Excluding consumables such as tyres, brushes and potentiometers. Please refer to the Warranty Terms and Conditions for further information.
One Year Warranty
For the period of one year, from the date of purchase from Mobilize Me, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Mobilize Me will repair or replace at our option any of the following components found to be defective by an authorised Mobilize Me representative:
- Dash Assembly
- Battery Charger
- Potentiometer Assembly
- Electronic Controller
- Seat Swivel Mechanism
- Rubber Components, excluding tyres
- Plastic Components, excluding body
- Armrests, excluding pads
Note: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger does not constitute a defect.
Mobilize Me does not provide warranty on any of the following items which may require replacement due to the regular wear and tear of day to day usage:
- Tyres and Tubes
- Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Bulbs / Fuses
- Armrest pads
Damage Caused By:
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Abuse, misuse, accident or negligence
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Repairs and modifications made to any part without specific written consent of Mobilize Me
- Exceeding the specified weight capacity of the unit
- Accessories other than those supplied or approved by Mobilize Me
- Failure to adhere to the product instructions contained in the Owner's Manual
- Acts of Nature, such as lightning strikes, etc
- Circumstances beyond the control of Mobilize Me
- Call out fees or freight costs if the product is not returned to the authorised dealer.
- Any parts altered or repaired by unauthorised persons.
There Is No Express Warranty
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and eligibility for a particular purpose, are excluded. Liabilities for consequential damages are excluded. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
How To Get Warranty Service
Warranty service must be performed by an authorised Mobilize Me representative. Mobilize Me reserves the right to replace warranted parts with refurbished, replacement or new parts at our discretion. All service calls, call-out fees, transportation costs or any other charges associated with any warranty repairs are the responsibility of the consumer.
Warranty is for the replacement of the part only and does not include freight for the replacement parts. Consumers are not to return any item to Mobilize Me without prior written authorisation. Any damages incurred while warranted parts are in transport are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
To receive warranty Service:
- Contact Mobilize Me.
- Arrange to either deliver the product to Mobilize Me or an authorised store/service agent, specified by Mobilize Me. To have an authorised partner come out to inspect the product, this will incur a call-out fee which is not refundable nor is it covered under the warranty agreement.
- When the service is complete, you can either pick up the product from the partner or pay for it to be delivered to you.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Any sale of product by Mobilize Me is subject to and conditional upon its general trading terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between those terms and conditions and of this Limited Warranty, then the terms of this warranty shall prevail.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.